Hope everyone had a good half term and enjoyed the sunny weather!
This weeks tasks:
Employability and Asdan Bronze, Silver and Gold Group
- Continue using IDL learning website for English and Math (instructions on how to log on at the bottom of the page).
If possible, all students to do everyday life skills:
- Make your breakfast.
- Brush your teeth, every morning and night.
- Put your dirty clothes in the washing machine. Show us you know how to use a washing machine properly.
- When you clothes are clean, use a dryer or peg them outside to dry.
- Show you can fold your clothes and put them away by yourself.
Towards Independence Group
- Show you can safely use the home appliances and equipment in your home. Photo of each of the following appliances - Dishwasher, washing machine, oven, vacuum cleaner, kettle and microwave.
- Show you can correctly store fresh food: Fruit, vegetables, bread and eggs. (Helping to put the shopping away in the right place).
- Show you can correctly store frozen food: Meat, Vegetables, Ice cream (helping to put the shopping away in the right place).
- Show you can correctly store cleaning materials: Washing up liquid, Dishwasher tablets, floor cleaner, bathroom cleaner, other.
- Show what activities you have been doing to keep yourself busy with your family.
Looking forward to seeing your emails and photos of excellent work in action.
- Show and explore your garden. What flowers do you have? Do you like playing games with your family in the garden? Have you been growing plants?
- Let's get painting! Using your hands, feet and your face (with help), get creative with your family and make a fun colour picture to show your appreciation to all the keyworkers. Photos of making it together and final product.
We look forward to seeing your beautiful photographs.
|140 Basic Skills Follow Tabs on Document to Access Activities_ Save After Each Activity. Save after each activityxls||Download|
|15 Filling in Forms.pdf||Download|
|Basic English Grammar Book.pdf||Download|
|Learning Basic English Grammar.pdf||Download|
|Match The Picture to The Correct Name of Form.doc||Download|
|Telling The Time - Analogue and Digital Worksheet 1.docx||Download|
|Telling Time My Day.pdf||Download|