- We have high expectations of all our children and young people and set challenging but realistic targets.
- We strive relentlessly to be at the forefront of new ideas, constantly exploring and updating our technology and dynamic teaching strategies.
- We strongly believe that every child and young person does matter - and through individually planned programmes and personalised learning with the right amount of support, children and young people can thrive in education.
- Student Attainment is measured against nationally recognised descriptions within P levels and National Curriculum levels.
- We use a programme called B Squared Connecting Steps to record this progress in small steps for Key Stages 1-4.
- The Sixth Form use Adult Steps to measure attainment and progress within Literacy and Numeracy. This offers a functional based assessment.